IMSG COO Sam De Bow to be inducted into the Drexel University 100. The Drexel 100 is the University’s alumni hall of fame and it was launched in 1992 as part of the celebration surrounding Drexel’s 100th anniversary. Every two years, the Drexel community bestows this highest level of alumni recognition on a small, select group of graduates whose lifetime achievements have brought great honor to Drexel University and the Drexel University College of Medicine. These achievements may be professional, civic, or in service to the University. Induction in the Drexel 100 is especially meaningful because it represents recognition by one’s peers.
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Improved Active Fire Products
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Generate and Present GOES-16 Images over the Web
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Validation of the SNPP CrIS Full-Resolution NUCAPS
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Impacts of eIAWS® on ATFM in East China
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – eIAWS®-R3R