IMSG was selected in October, 2010 as one of five task order contract recipients for the Scientific, Technical Support Services (Sci-Tech) contract, a 60-month, $550 million contract vehicle. Sci-Tech covers many fields including climate, weather services, coastal management, and ecosystem sciences. Please contact Renee Leduc-Clark for more information about opportunities with this contract.
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Improved Active Fire Products
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Generate and Present GOES-16 Images over the Web
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Validation of the SNPP CrIS Full-Resolution NUCAPS
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Impacts of eIAWS® on ATFM in East China
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – eIAWS®-R3R