As a member of the U.S.-China Aviation Cooperation Program (ACP), and in collaboration with the National Weather Service (NWS) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), IMSG has provided aviation weather technology and management trainings to Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) / Air Traffic Management Bureau (ATMB). We earned high compliments from both the ACP and all trainees for enhancing mutual understanding of aviation weather needs for better civil aviation traffic safety and operational efficiency for significant scale civil aviation operations.
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Improved Active Fire Products
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Generate and Present GOES-16 Images over the Web
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Validation of the SNPP CrIS Full-Resolution NUCAPS
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Impacts of eIAWS® on ATFM in East China
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – eIAWS®-R3R