IMSG, a leader in environmental scientific and technical support solutions for land, atmospheric, oceanic, and marine applications, today announced that an independent, authorized appraisal agent has assessed the company’s maturity level 2 rating 2 by SCAMPI A Assessment using reference model CMMI for Development (CMMI-DEV), Version 1.3. Thus, is able to bring on-board the fine blend of capabilities for successful project execution and customer focus. The risk management is inbuilt in the project execution capabilities. CMMI Maturity Level 2 best practices cover subject matter areas such Project Planning (PP), Project Monitoring and Control (PMC), Requirements Management (REQM), Configuration Management (CM), Process and Product Quality Assurance (PPQA), Measurement and Analysis (MA) and Supplier Agreement Management (SAM). IMSG also holds ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 certifications.
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Improved Active Fire Products
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Generate and Present GOES-16 Images over the Web
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Validation of the SNPP CrIS Full-Resolution NUCAPS
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – Impacts of eIAWS® on ATFM in East China
- AMS Annual Meeting 2018 – eIAWS®-R3R