At IMSG, we make it our business to provide a complete family of IT solutions for our clients. We recognize that an effective IT strategy requires both a comprehensive understanding of technology and the ability to efficiently manage IT operations on an ongoing basis. Because of this, at IMSG we offer comprehensive IT support for all of our programs, including infrastructure hosting, Help Desk services, IT security and network management for all of our projects.
We pride ourselves on our ability to not only get effective results in our technology development and deployment process, but to get results quickly and within budget. We know that managing a project effectively is just as important as the science behind it, so we specialize in work flow management, web development, and science and mission support. As an added value, we provide customized portfolio management systems for many of our non-IT programs.
Software and Web Application Development
When it comes to software and web development, we provide our customers the functionality they need with the look they desire. Our award-winning web developments adhere to Section 508 regulations, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Priorities 1, 2, & 3, and browser specifications and our graphic designers, web developers, and software engineers provide a wide range of support services to make sure that everything not only gets online, but stays online and works perfectly.
IMSG has extensive experience with software and web application development, including:
- Content Management Systems
- Financial Planning and Tracking
- Geographic Information Systems
- Grant Management
- Contract Management
- Knowledge Management
- Database Development
IMSG developers are specialists in Microsoft Access, SQL Server, and .NET technologies. Since each software development platform and language has its own advantages, we conduct thorough analysis of our customers’ needs and tailor the database schema to meet their exact needs. Our experienced developers create databases of all types.
We have specialized experience in the following database types:
- Contract Management
- Human Resources
- Inventory Control
- Project Management and Hours
- Training / Scheduling Management
- Grant Management
- Information Warehousing
At IMSG, we believe you don’t have to sacrifice performance for cost. Our team proudly provides dynamic solutions that leverage the best technologies, processes, and methodologies to deliver cost effective network solutions. From network security to architecture design, we facilitate and enhance enterprise communications and computing for all of our customers.
Our network administrators provide core communications and computing infrastructure services, including:
- Network architecture and design
- Network communications and infrastructure planning
- Network infrastructure support and maintenance
- Network security
IMSG also provides a full range of Helpdesk and Customer Support services, including:
- 24/7 technical assistance for resolving user questions, problems, and requests for information
- On-site Service Teams to provide troubleshooting, and facilitate fixes
- On-site and remote Server Administration
- On-site and remote Desktop/Workstation Administration
- Assisting users and administrators with configuring, patching, debugging, upgrading, and initializing all authorized hardware and software resources
- Manning call management systems, and tracking customer service tickets through resolution
- Providing training and facilitating the roll-out of new applications and IT solutions
IMSG provides comprehensive solutions, which address the constantly changing needs of today’s enterprise systems. We offer strategic vision and technical expertise that enables our customers to provide exceptional service and maintain competitive advantage through cost efficient IT platforms.
Today’s enterprise IT landscape typically includes a mix of products and solutions from multiple vendors.
IMSG has extensive experience in the architecture, implementation, integration, and support of today’s market leaders in:
- Operating Systems
- Group Messaging
- Data Storage
- Telework Solutions
IMSG implements proven solutions based on our customers’ unique business needs, while striving to keep current on technology innovation and industry trends.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Natural and man-made disasters can have immediate and lasting effects on an enterprise’s capability to operate. “Disasters” can be regional weather events such as hurricanes and snowstorms, but are most commonly isolated events such as extended power outages, fire, flood, or critical systems failure. IMSG can help organizations prepare for disasters and mitigate the effects of these incidents.
IMSG’s team of seasoned IT and Business professionals helps enterprises reduce the financial impact and customer impact of disaster events by providing a wide range of related services:
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity planning and documentation
- Data Backups, Systems Replication, and Failover
- DR/BC Plan Testing and Validation
- Telecommuting / Remote work solutions
- E-mail Continuity
- Internet Continuity
- Telecom Continuity
Enterprise Systems Security
The need for a comprehensive Enterprise security strategy can be driven by many factors including regulatory, compliance, financial, and privacy requirements. Publicized security breaches have become more common and are damaging to reputations and public perception. Organizations can protect themselves from the costly impact of compromised security by implementing sound security practices.
IMSG employs proven methods and industry recognized best practices to assist enterprises with achieving and maintaining their Enterprise Systems Security objectives. Our team of Security experts supports these initiatives by providing services such as:
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Compliance Auditing and Validation (PCI, HIPAA, SOX)
- Information Security Management Systems
- Internal and External Systems Hardening
- Security Controls Implementation, Training, and Documentation
- Mobile Device and Remote Systems/Personnel Security