IMSG is committed to respecting your right to privacy and will protect it when you visit our web site. Here are some things you should know about how we protect your privacy.
- We will only use your e-mail address to respond to your requests for information.
- If you sign up for one of our (e-) mailing lists, we will only send you the requested information.
- We will not maintain your name on the list and will not share your e-mail address with anyone outside of IMSG.
- When you visit our web site we collect certain information about your visit that does not identify you personally. We can tell the type of computer, browser, and web service you are using. We also know the date, time and the pages you visit. Collecting this information helps us design the site according to your needs.
- Sometimes we use "cookies," which are small amounts of text stored on your computer. We only use "session cookies" in certain places where people can transact business. That means we only store the cookie on your computer during that visit, and you will be notified in advance. So, if you are entering information for a business transaction, you will not lose the information if you go to another site and come back during the visit. After you turn off your computer or stop using the Internet, the cookie is erased.
- We monitor visits to the web site to identify any attempt to tamper with it.
- When you submit personal information using our web site, such as making a payment online, we have systems that make sure people outside of IMSG cannot access your personal information. We will only try to identify you personally if required to do so by a law enforcement investigation.
- Tampering with commercial web sites is against the law. If anyone tries to tamper with this site, they may be punished under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Links to Other Sites
- In order to provide our customers with important, relevant, and current information, our website has links to other web sites.
- Of course, when you go to another site, you are subject to that site’s privacy and security policies; IMSG does not have the ability to guarantee the accuracy of information provided there.