DHS EAGLE (Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions)
IMSG is part of EAGLE Enterprise JV LLC or “EEJV”, a joint venture designed to provide the Department of Homeland Security with reliable, high quality IT solutions in:
- Functional Category 1: Engineering Design, Development, Implementation and Integration
- Functional Category 3: Independent Test, Evaluation, Validation and Verification.
EEJV is comprised of the following IT small businesses, each with over 10 years experience providing IT solutions to the Federal government:
- EEJV Lead Member - Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS)
- DSD Laboratories, Inc., (DSD Labs)
- I.M. Systems Group, Inc., (IMSG)
- Newtek International, Inc. (Newtek)
Through the joining of these firms, EEJV commits significant resources to meet the challenges of multiple, concurrent DHS EAGLE task orders while supporting DHS small business requirements. EEJV resources include a staff of over 500 who have achieved professional certifications in more than 150 IT systems engineering, security, and testing and software development disciplines. Nearly 200 of our staff hold advanced degrees. Over half possess a Federal Security Clearance. Information about DHS EAGLE Task Orders can be found on the DHS official website at http://www.dhs.gov/xopnbiz.